I recieved this e-mail in response to a reply I posted on somebody's question.

Hahahahahah LMMFAO @ "your kind is not welcome here" What kind would that be? The kind that doesn't read a question before answering it? Oh wait, that's YOUR KIND!!! Hahahahahaha read before you speak next time you stupid whore!
I told her that her kind was not welcome on this site because she is not a mother, and this is a site for mothers. She was abusing mothers in her post, acting like it is an unwelcome option for her to have kids. I told her if she wasn't a mother she should get on another site, and this is the ridiculous reply I recieved. Anybody think her response was mature and acurate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• you dont get anger and rudeness here at CM? Wow, this place is full of nasty catty women, I am not surprised about that email, I have gotten some really ugly emails and pms on this site. I had one woman continually harass me in pm because of a replay I posted in my own group, which she didnt agree with. I ended up having to block her from my group, my email and reported her. Just block the hag and move on, she isnt worth your tim
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 9:09 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I did not see her question but,her calling u those names is uncalled for. Did u report her to the cafemom team? They kick off inappropriate questions. And replies like the one attacking u.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:01 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I think you should've just reported the message and her profile if she's really faking being a mother to be here, but by posting this here you don't really care about the message, you just want DRAAAAHMA.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• People are rude all over the internet, cafemom is no different. Just block her.

Answer by gemgem at 9:08 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• You don't expect to get rude emails on a site like this. I come here because you don't have all the anger and rudeness that seems to be everywhere else on the internet. I would delete it and not give it another thought.
    ConcernedMom141

Answer by ConcernedMom141 at 9:03 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Just do what I do - laugh, delete, and forget about it. It's the internet, nothing to get all stressed over.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:10 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I guess it depends on the question and your response. Obviously it was not a mature e-mail with the language.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 8:58 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Wow how immature.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:02 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• agree witNP how does she know your e-mail?
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Agree with NP. Report inappropriate posts and members and maybe lead by example instead stooping to another person's level.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 9:02 PM on Feb. 11, 2011