What workout/fitness dvd do you use at home for exercising

i need titles and the ladies name thinking about buying one for at home use and any other suggestions on losing weight and eating healthy, and do you use the dance ones to

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 9:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I use Crunch: Yoga Mama. It's on the instant que if you have netflix.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 9:09 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• thanks for letting me know about it being on netflix
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 9:13 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• the best EVER is anything workout from Cathe Friedrich, and the Classic FIRMs. I own both (almost all of every single one), and they are the best--ever. ;)

I do eat clean, so always remember that 70% of your results will come from what you eat...it won't matter how much you work out if you eat high fat and sugar, and bad carbs, so always remember that. DVDS are easy because you don't have to worry about what you look like at a gym, you can press "pause", and you can workout no matter how the weather is outside, save gas and time, and not worry about catching germs at the gym--or waiting forever for someone to finish using the treadmill. I have worked out at home for 15 years.
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 10:05 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• @ psychic you're so right
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 10:10 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds & The Biggest Loser's Power Walk are my favorites! You can try other workouts including those on the Exercise on Demand channel if you have cable....or try a few of them free on the channels website: www.exercisetv.tv
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:38 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I have several yoga DVDs. Basically anything by Yoga Zone makes me happy. I also do the Walk Away the Pounds ones. They are fun.
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 3:49 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I have several Pilates dvd's. I used Malibu Pilates tonight. It came with my Malibu Pilates Chair

Answer by admckenzie at 11:01 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Winsor Pilates, Maximum Burn Basics & Fat Burning, all on one DVD!
    jdjamm

Answer by jdjamm at 6:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I use beachbody dvds. I started with Turbo Jam. I love Chalene Johnson. I then completed Insanity & did P90X which are both every intense programs. I just received Chalene Johnson's newer videos; Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme. I'm on day 2 of Turbo Fire. It is an intense version of Turbo Jam from what I can tell so far. My plan is to do a hybrid program of Turbo Fire & Chalean Extreme. Her workouts incorporate good music & dancy moves along with punches, kicks, and so forth.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• gotta try some of these
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 7:03 PM on Feb. 16, 2011