Anybody bodyl else wake up cranky today?

Just not feeling it beyond frustrated and every little thing that is said or done is on my nerve

ExtremlyUnique

Asked by ExtremlyUnique at 9:13 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• thats pretty much every day!
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 9:23 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Yep
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 9:24 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Yep! My toddler has been having major sleep issues which in turn disrupt my sleep and make me cranky.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:45 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I DID!! But I also went to sleep cranky last night cuz I had asked DH to massage my neck and shoulder (it's been B-A-D) and he just ignored my request then one time when I grunted trying to roll over he patted my butt and said "You need to call that girl" (meaning a massage therapist) -- I was like "yeah, that'll work for NEXT WEEK when she can get me in -- how about you help me out TONIGHT?". THEN I had a very disturbing dream that angered me, THEN I woke up with the dang dog sitting on my hair (so she could look out the window), came downstairs to find DH had left every light on and the door unlocked --- really, I've been asleep for the last 4 hours with my door unlocked -- way to look out for the electric bill and my safety there darling! AND I'm having esophageal spasms this morning - perfect.
    So , um yeah.... {{{{CRANKY}}}}
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 9:48 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I did but I only got about 1.5 hours of sleep last night since I was studying for my test.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:55 AM on Feb. 11, 2011