Best answers

is being awarded best answer like leaving a tip at a restaurant? i mean is it a must that you send a message and thank the poster for picking you for best answer? i know its out of courtesy but should you always do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I always do. I send thanks to people when I appreciate something they've done, in real life, as well as here. It's not a have to, but it is a nice thing to do.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:50 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I always do, letting them know it is appreciated but it is not essential.

Answer by older at 9:16 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I do to it's just a courtesy as you said. It doesn't hurt spreading gratitude.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:19 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I was going to ask that same question. I guess we should, I mean we got 10 free points and a boost in confidence, lol...
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 9:25 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I generally do out of appreciation. I like letting the poster know that I appreciate that my info/answer/response was recognized as useful.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:03 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I asked this awhile go, and it shocked me how some people responded. It was a mix of people who do out of being polite, and don't because it's not necessary. I do, because I'm polite and want to let them know I appreciate it - it's just who I am. But some people don't feel the need to. We're all different. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2011