IF YOU FORMULA FEED AND USE DISPOSABLE DIAPERS YOURE A BAD MOTHER!

Just joking ! I actually thought it would be funny to post this , being that I formula feed and use disposable diapers ! I bet alot of you were ready to let me have it , sorry ladies i had to make light of this since i read someones response that actually said that, i couldnt believe it! But i did think it was funny though...

MsBrazil86

Asked by MsBrazil86 at 9:42 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• heh, I am the BEST bad mom there is!

Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:03 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• As long as the baby is fed and had a clean butt...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:44 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• {{GASP}} I can not believe you FORMULA feed your child you are poisoning your baby and you use disposable diapers you are killing the Earth. You should be ashamed of yourself you bad bad mother........lol. J/K You do whatever you need to, to raise YOUR baby.happy

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:49 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Whoever invented disposable diapers, i'd like to give them a big kiss!!! Yes, i'm ruining the world using disposable diapers becase, as we all know, us mothers have sooooo much time to spend washing out cloth diapers!!!
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 9:53 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I must be a bad mom too! LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:46 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• ive never been crucified for the disposable diapers but i was judged for not breast feeding... you would think giving my babies similac was child abuse
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 9:46 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• im with anon on this one, here you are trying to get more attention and start more drama today. although you played it well by pretending like youre a good person today, good job! look at all the people who are not hating on you today :) someone is going to sleep well tonight!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• :) I've been told that. Like I care! All of my kids (3) were formula-fed disposable diaper wearing monsters - not a health issue in the bunch.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:44 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• You seem to enjoy stirring the pot quite a bit. Hope you get your laughs!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Wow I can't believe someone would call others a bad mom because they are taking care of their kids. Sounds like that person had issues.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:00 AM on Feb. 11, 2011