V-Day Gift Help!

So what do you get you SO for Valentines Day? He never wants anything and if he does he buys in on his own... I need some help! Hes very sentimental and sweet he deserves something really nice and money isn't an issue... Ladies what do you think?

lynn.cox22

Asked by lynn.cox22 at 9:48 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Personally I believe if you buy an sexy nighty and put a bow on your head that will be the best thing for your s/o. Hell thats hat I'm doing.
    but if you want to buy him something maybe a night out like a date night or a night with no kiddos so he has your undivided attention.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:53 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Make him special, not the (material) gift. I think the gift of time is the best gift. Do something you know he likes (yes I'm talking sexual).

Answer by admckenzie at 9:58 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I got it!! He is sentimental! Take him to the first place u ever ate on a date. U can take him to where u got engaged. U can take him to the place u first knew u loved him and wanted to be with him forever. Let me know how it goes. Please message me.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:09 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• DANCER... great ideas... the only thing is one... we are both military and meet on deployment... second he purposed to me in front of his unit before he got on the plane for his next deployment.... third we are tight on money with two kids and I am taking care of his dad.... but I do go to say I really do LOVE the ideas that you came up with... do you have any more hun?
    lynn.cox22

Comment by lynn.cox22 (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Feb. 11, 2011