Shimmer Lights Shampoo

Does anyone know if it really takes out the yellow and brass tents from a horrible dye job? If it does work how many times or how long does it take before it works thanks so much if you can help me out... and if it doesn't work what is the best thing to use?

lynn.cox22

Asked by lynn.cox22 at 10:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• The purple stuff? If the dye job was really horrible, no. My mom uses it about once a week because blonde tends to develop brassiness over time.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Yeah the purple stuff... my hair isn't horrible just has this yellow orangish tent to it...
    lynn.cox22

Comment by lynn.cox22 (original poster) at 10:10 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• i already answered this in your other post. you can try it, but speaking as a professional, you aren't guaranteed a fix to your problem. you most likely need corrective-color.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:13 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Why I asked this again is my friend said that she used it and it turned her hair whitish blue... I used it once... it looks a little better but afraid of using if anymore I think
    lynn.cox22

Comment by lynn.cox22 (original poster) at 10:16 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• If you just colored your hair and had a omg moment,try Color Oops. Its st cvs, and walgreenz. It takes the dye out then you can recolor.
    peachwine

Answer by peachwine at 9:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2011