Is there a way??

When deleting old posts in your groups, is there a way to delete more than 1 at a time? If there is I haven't figured it out!! haha I wish it was like email, click the box next to the posts you want gone and DELETE!!

how_reb

Asked by how_reb at 10:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yeah, I've wished this same exact thing. I'd also like to be able to delete the group bulletins, as well.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:17 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Nope. You have to go through it all and delete one by one. The only possible way is if you were the group owner and just deleted the entire forum.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:38 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• The easiest way to delete a lot of posts at once is to move them all into an archive forum and then contact CM to delete the forum for you. Stop by GRC we have lots of great group advice!

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 8:52 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• There's no real way to delete multiples, though it would be a great thing. Heck, I wish I could delete posts that are still in groups that I got kicked out of (for being me). -sigh- Maybe one day they'll do such a thing when they're upgrading the site again.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 8:50 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Nope.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Feb. 11, 2011