Help

I am waiting to talk to someone and get a opinion. I am so confused. I been dealing with alot of medical issues nothing major but still, alot of depression, and a drinking problem. Not a problem where I can not drink a problem if I drink i cant stop and dont remember anything. Anyways, I am dealing with alot, no job as I am trying to get myself better but I have my own place and not sure if I should keep it or move back in with my boyfriend. He is a great support system to me and is good to me, If he did what I have done to him in the past I would kick him to the curb. He isnt perfect but a good guy, he goes to work and comes home. He doesnt go out with his friends. I am just so confused what to do. I can afford my apartment for another few months but I am never there anyways. Any advice? Questions? Please feel free to ask. I dont want to go to someone I know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd give up the apt and spend the money set aside for rent to get professional guidance on my problem. Don't deal with it without help from experts.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:32 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I agree with the above. If he is good for you and safe and wants you back then why not? It sounds like you need counselling and that extra money could help!
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I would try to keep your place. You need to get your own life straigtened out before you start cohabitating. Because that leaves you depending on him. Not such a bad thing if you two are in it for the long haul but you should be able to depend on yourself first. See what resources there are in your area for job placement/ training and rental assistance
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:58 AM on Feb. 11, 2011