Has anyone used/wore those NoseSecret splints (that makes your nose slimmer?)

Has anyone bought and tried those splints that you're supposed to wear inside each nostral and they are supposed to slim and lift the tip of your nose to create a more symetrical look? I want to wear them, but is scared I might accidently snort one too far up my nose :( I've read some reviews on a makeupalley website and some advise to use clear strechty strings tide to both to keep them from getting out of place...sigh..I don't know..I already contour my nose with makeup, and that helps..but I really can't afford nose surgery yet, and I heard these work...but wanted to know if any of you moms use them or has tried? I also heard about the "Nose Right", or "Nose Huggie" thing....anyone tried that?

(if anyone has no clue what I'm talking about, just google NoseSecret) lol...sorry was just curious if anyone had any luck on here with them...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I used a similar product in the past and now I use NoseSecret. Do they work? YES. Is it for everyone? No
    There are specific problems that Nosesecret solve such us slim the width of the nostril and lift a dropped tip.
    What I like from Nosesecret is that as soon as you wear them you see the results, they are made in US and not China and the price is unbeatable Vs plastic surgery. I wear the splints for the most part of the day and never had any bad experience. I personally do not recommend the strings because the whole point of using the splints is that I do not want anyone to know.
    I have never tried NoseRight so I can not comment on it.
    My advise is give them a try and see if they work for you , if you feel intimidated by them, you may not even need them at all.
    momaholic40

Answer by momaholic40 at 12:04 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Bump ?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• No never herd of them?
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 5:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2011