Anybody else home with sick kids today?

My 6yo is home from school with diarrhea. It's awful because she feels bad. I was planning on taking them to the science museum after school today (its free friday). My 8yo is going to be so upset when she gets out of school and I can't bring her.

ashisamom

Asked by ashisamom at 10:24 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• my 1 yr old has RSV again and my 3 yr and 2yr has strep
    dyeager

Answer by dyeager at 2:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• my kids arent sick but i am... i have a stomach virus too and i have to keep my kids home with me and we cant do any of the fun thing si had planned today either
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 10:24 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• no sick kids here, but my 4 year old is off school today because theres no school today - "fair day" lol they give days off for the fair around here.

sorry that your LO is not feeling well. hope she gets to feeling better soon!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:28 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I thought sure I would be - one DD didn't feel good last night (flu-y - turned out she ate too much candy) and another DD was coughing in the night, but they were both fine this morning and went to school.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I was hoping the pooping would stop and we could still go to the museum today. So far...its not stopping. She doesn't have a fever and she is eating and drinking. She is working on her second movie of the morning.
    ashisamom

Comment by ashisamom (original poster) at 10:29 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Not today, I was home with sick kiddos Mon and Tues. They both had the stomach bug, and then I got it Wed. Hope your weekend is better than today!
    Luvnlife4

Answer by Luvnlife4 at 10:30 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• No, mine are just finally getting better from ear infections, sinus infctn and wheezing! Where is spring?????!!!!!
    3kiddies4me

Answer by 3kiddies4me at 10:53 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Yep home with sick kids. They have diarrhea too. The vomiting stopped yesterday, but the diarrhea has continued. We were also planning to do something fun tomorrow, but looks like it will have to be postponed! They are going to be so bummed!
    tripletmommy806

Answer by tripletmommy806 at 11:47 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Ugh, the school called & we had to go pick one up. So yep, now I'm home with a sick kid. Ugh.
    Anonymous

• Yepp my 4 year old has bronchitis and is so pitiful!!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 2:28 PM on Feb. 11, 2011