Does anyone else eat ramen noodles?

They're cheap and I love them.... even though they aren't good for me at all. :o)

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 3:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Mmm I love the oriental and beef flavors.

I only eat them when I'm dying and there's nothing else to eat...all the sodium, gah! O.O
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Every once in a while... I lived on them in college, lol, that and mac n cheese made in a coffee pot! I don't like all the juice though, usually just boil, drain all but like a couple Tbsp of water and mix the spices in.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 3:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I love them!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 3:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• guilty. My favorite is the original flavor. Ok, and nunyabiznes i have to ask how to make mac n cheese in a coffee pot. Sounds quick and easy but i can't begin to figure out how its done.
    Anonymous

• LOL glad to hear someone else has made ramen noodles in a coffee pot! You do what you have to when hunger strikes :) I love ramen noodles, and my bp is a little on the low side - a lethal shot of sodium won't kill me now and then.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I guess you just put make hot water drain into the pot and that cooks the noodles. Then you drain the water out of the pot and mix in the cheese powder.

Right?

I know I used to heat my water in the coffee maker when I was too lazy to wait for water to boil HAHA.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• the can be a staple in my house if you catch us at the right time
    bearcat84

Answer by bearcat84 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• yummy i make this thing called poor mans soup...its 2packs noodles chickenbreast cut up and your fave vegs.mix them up..very fullfilling
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 4:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I eat them every now and then. My kids would live off them if i let them. When I ask what they want for dinner 99% of the time they'll say ramen noodles
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 4:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i love em,(chicken flavor) with a peanut butter sandwich.to many calories though.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 4:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2008