Would you get plastic surgery?

I want a tummy tuck after my last c-section... It's one of those deals where, they're in there anyways, so why not? I just have some extra baby weight and want to lose it. I don't know if I'll ever actually do it b/c of how expensive it is but would you do it if you could?
If so, what would you change?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 3:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'd LOVE to suck the fat outa my arm jowels, as well as the inherited-second chin fat- THANKS MOM!! Even when I was skinny I had it.. and some thigh lipo, baby pooch suck..
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Hell yeah. I plan on a tummy tuck and while I'm at it I figure what the hell might as well get the lipo and make the boobs a little bigger. All I'm waiting on is I want one more kid and then I'm gettin' the tubes tied and gettin the surgery.I'm young and I don't want to go through the rest of my life lookin like I'm way older.
    maggieradford

Answer by maggieradford at 3:49 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• if i could afford it I would have lipo on my belly and arms.
    bearcat84

Answer by bearcat84 at 3:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• First,I would have a breast reduction,then my tummy tuck,lipo around the hips.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 4:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• My ex boss did it and she is so happy with it. Have you heard of Ameriplan? It covers cosmetic surgeries as well. let me know if you have any questions!
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 8:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2008