on thanksgiving what is the worse food you have ate?

always on thanksgiving i would go to a family members house and they would serve this flippin gross fish and it looks like something that came out of a nose. what is your worse food that you have ate at thanksgiving?

semiwife

Asked by semiwife at 3:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my grandma's turkey! LOL I think my shoe would have been juicier and would have tasted better!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 3:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• my MIL's food... especially those little pickled onions in the cream sauce... oooohh.. I just shuddered thinking about it!!
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• We spent Thanksgiving with my brother's in-laws one year, who are avid hunters, so they always serve wild game. They served quail flecked with buckshot that year.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Some kind of nasty thing made out of rhubarb that I was forced to eat. Yuck. Oh, and pumpkin soup. Yuck again.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 3:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Was that lutefisk that you're referring to? It's a popular Swedish/Norwegian/Finnish dish made from fish cooked in lye. It kind of looks like snot HAHA. I saw it on Bizarre Foods when he visited Minnesota.

I don't like friggin cranberry sauce. Grosssss. I love cranberry juice, but the sauce is just nasty to me.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I hate green bean casserole and canberry sauce! Yuck
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• yip that it lutefisk, just makes me wanna gag!!!!
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 3:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• My ex's mom made stuffing with the turkey neck grounded in!! EWWWW It was discusting and felt like I was chewing sand!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• LOL AshJoe! I LOVE cranberry sauce. If I had a can laying around I could eat the whole can for lunch! YUM lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 3:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I also hate stuffing when it was in the turkey... eww
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2008