If you enjoy controversy, why? If you enjoy peace instead, why?

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 10:50 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I enjoy peace. i feel we all should get along and if we cannot agree we should agree to disagree
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I enjoy peace and believe we can still have peace regaurdless of our differences. I don't like drama and don't participate in it.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 11:04 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• i enjoy peace but i do like the controversy me and my husband cause with him being black and me being white. It's amazing how ignorant people can be in the 21st century...sad but mainly entertaining. i laugh in their face when they try to give me a mad or "scary" look. they sure love the little mixed baby that came out of the relationship though!hypocrits...
    Davina85

Answer by Davina85 at 2:41 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I really enjoy peace! I suffer from chronic depression and anxiety and can't deal with controversy. I quess I am just a wimp is why. lol I wish for world peace everytime I pray .
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 11:05 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I stepped away from the drama from my mom.Been 7 years since and i am doing great.She more or less wrote me off simply because i did not agree to sign on to my eldest sister buying her house and everything in it and then charging her rent until she dies.I never thought that my mom would just write me off ,but you see she will never know all she missed ,so its her loss.I pray for her,and i wish her well.She does not want to have anything to do with me and made it clear ...crystal.So i avoid drama if at all possible ,life is too short to waste any time on drama.Yes you can live without a mother,especially one that does not want you.I believe she was tired of raising kids by the time i came of age,i left home at15.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 3:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Depends on the subject ... I like a good debate when all sides can present their opinions.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:09 AM on Feb. 11, 2011