You know how unbelievable it was when you had your baby/babies? Wait until you have

grandchildren. when your children are born you are in aw at how you made such a wonderful little person. when your children grow up it is as much or more exciting. You think, my little person grew up and made one of their own. it is amazing and the greatest feeling in the world. so for you young ladies just starting out, the fun has just begun. :D I would like to hear your stories of how you felt when your children or grandchildren where born. Please? lol

Dianakk

Asked by Dianakk at 11:00 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i remember the hardship of birth(lol) and the endlessly rewarding feeling afterward.My first one was born without any pain medication..it was DEF more painful but i felt way more connected to him than my 2nd one.I had an epidural and was on it pretty much the whole time. I still was so proud and happy when my 2nd boy was born but it was a little different from my 1st one. Seeing them grow up is so amazing.They are my 2 little men :) i cant wait to have grandchildren and my kids are only 2 1/2 and 3 mos lol! i'm gonna spoil them rotten muahahahaa ;)
    Davina85

Answer by Davina85 at 2:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I was elated when my kids now grown arrived, I am anxiously waiting for those grand kids, it is the only thing missing from my life right now!

Answer by older at 11:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My daughter was born and it was like I could see a piece of me having detached itself and becoming it's own person.
    I was amazing seeing how she had a mind of her own, even at 2 days old. It was the biggest present life has ever given me. The most valuable and the most wonderful.

She still feels like a piece of me that is walking around on her own. I don't think that feeling will ever go away.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 11:08 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I was there for my first grandchild and it was unbelievable, hard to believe my baby just had a baby.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:09 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• The thought of my babies being old enough to have kids hurts my heart. The days my children were born are by far the most amazing days of my life. It's an absolute miracle what our babies are capable of. I honestly feel it's the reason we are here.
    ConcernedMom141

Answer by ConcernedMom141 at 11:14 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I had tears of joy when I watched all four of my grandchildren being born
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I cannot hardly wait for grandbabys.I got 3 shots at them!!dd has been married 9 years,ds has been married 3 years ,and youngest dd has been married 4 years!!But i told them to do all they wanted to do b4 having baby's cause it will change everything.I am on my own grandbaby drive!!Come on kids lets go!!!I am ready to be Grandma!!!!Today!!right now!!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 3:06 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• concernedmom141, please don't let it hurt your heart. enjoy your children now and when u do become a granny lol you will be so amazed that you won't even remember saying your heart hurts. lol i have 7 grandkids and I am bugging my son to get on the ball and have some. it is awesome
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I'm not looking forward to grandchildren.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Feb. 11, 2011