Diaper coupons

anyone have any they don't want? i would love them!!! email me if you don't want them anymore! thanks!
also, if you have them similac coupons? thanks you!

LoveMyLos

Asked by LoveMyLos at 11:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would recommend joining the websites....huggies I know has printable coupons, then they mail coupons. You can find huggies and pampers coupons on coupons.com as well.

Also go to ebay. People buy 10-20 sunday papers, cut out all the coupons and sell them in lots of 10-15 of the same item. So for maybe $2 you can get $10-$15 in diaper coupons!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:09 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• why do people BUY coupons? aren't they free? just curious.
    LoveMyLos

Comment by LoveMyLos (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• For which brand?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• diapers.com usually gives 10% off your first purchase of diapers, I think. Check them out.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 11:12 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• coupons are not always free. You have to buy the paper to get the coupon. How much are papers nowadays? If you can get 10, $1 off coupons for $2, that's less than the cost of 10 papers.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 11:13 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• ah, i didn't think of that. lol. i have joined all the baby sites. i use whatever diapers i have coupons for, and im still trying to figure out which formula she won't puke back up! right now were on similac sensitive. i tried the soy, she puked it. idk. i knew she would be my problem child! lmao! LOVE MY GIRL!
    LoveMyLos

Comment by LoveMyLos (original poster) at 11:21 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Yep exactly right, buying 10 papers to get 10 specific coupons costs way too much, but just buying multiples of a specific coupon on ebay is cost effective. I've purchased 10 packs of the same coupon several times for as little as $1, which is less than the cost of one Sunday paper and getting just 1 of that coupon!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:25 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• For your baby spitting up, you may try decreasing the amount of milk you feed her. A lot of times babies drink until they hear the sound that their bottle is empty or run out of milk. And then they are content. My nephew had trouble with spitting up, it could have been because babies tummies are only so big and my mom would put a bottle in his mouth the second he made an attempt to cry. It might not be the reason but I would try it.

ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I love coupons...especially when it comes to diapers they get so expensive!
    jenocide13

Answer by jenocide13 at 7:04 PM on Aug. 2, 2011