Do you give gifts to your SIL and BIL?

What types of things have you given for Christmas? I am stuck!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We aren't this year but in the past we've given her Bath and body workls stuff and him a nice fuzzy blanket. He loved it!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• This year times are tough but usually purses or perfume for sil and cool t shirts hobby stuff or sports stuff for bil
    bearcat84

Answer by bearcat84 at 3:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I wont be this year but a gift card is always best. Like Old Navy or just a simple Visa GC
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 3:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I only buy for those without kids. For those that do, we all agree to buy ONLY for the kids. Its more fun and works out nice. Christmas should for the kids anyway :) Gifts that is
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I let my hubby help me get stuff for his siblings. Before we were married, I got her a book and cool bookmark because she loves reading. I can't remember what I got him.. lol. This year we went in with his sis and got him a really great chess set. I guess it's easier with his siblings than my own though, his bro is a history buff and his sister is a bookworm. My brothers are a mystery to me. I normally tell them what I want to spend and they tell me what to get them.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2008