Are you a Coupon Clipper?

I am, but then I usually forget to bring them to the store lol.

Misteh

Asked by Misteh at 12:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• Yes, but I forget to use them
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 12:26 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I clip them. I organize them by category. I do it up right but like y'all I forget to take them!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• sure am they save me a TON! Its a game I play to see how much I can save!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 12:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• i watched extreme couponing on TLC about a month ago (it comes on again on the 20th) and have started a binder like the people on tv do it. once i get it all organized and filled up a little more i plan to just start taking it to the store with me. last month i went to kroger's and spent $80 and saved $70. I think coupon clipping is totally worth it now...
    kimperez06

Answer by kimperez06 at 12:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I have a small organizer I keep in my purse. That way I don't forget about taking them, I have done that several times.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:06 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I am! I have a little organizer that I bought at the store. I keep it in my purse so I don't forget :o)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 2:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I sure am, too! I go through the ads, match up the coupons with the things on sale, then I either put them in a coupon organizer in my purse or paperclip them to the ads so I won't forget them.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 3:28 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Yes, but it gets to be a pain because DH wants to drop by the store when we are out and of course I don't have my coupons with me. GGRRRRRRR
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 12:42 PM on Feb. 14, 2011