GPS on a cell phone

Isn't it better to have it hand held than one you mount in your car? Does anyone have GPS feature on their cell phone? How is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I work at verizon. And everyone loves gps from there cell phone. Its cheap 9.99 a month and with the car mount GPS systems you have to pay a monthly bill. I have in and use it all of the time.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 3:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• yes we have one on our I phone we love it .......we didnt get lost lol it will give you turn by turn directions but we have only used it one time to go about 50 miles it did great though

Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I have the Verizon GPS and LOVE IT... I use it for my business quite often, I also like the search feature to find restaurants. It is more up to date then the GPS that came with my hubby's car.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2008