So confused, don't want to get my hopes up.

I am so con fused I started my period Jan 8th for the first time since my 11 month old son was born. I breastfeed him for 11 month and i don't know how long after weaning do you ovulate. If i go off my old cycle I am a week to five days late but I dont know if I should go off my old cycle. I tested last Sunday got a very very faint positive test again Wednesday got two negatives tested today got a very very faint positive again. I dont know when I ovulated or if I even did. I am on day 34 since my last period and no sign of af. I am so confused can anyone give me some insight or opinions.

zimmtobe

Asked by zimmtobe at 12:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I had the same situation once and I was told if the test comes up positive at all even if it's faint then its a YES!! I would check with your doctor.. Good Luck~
    mandyh0319

Answer by mandyh0319 at 12:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• It sounds to me that your body is still hormonally imbalanced. It takes at LEAST a year for your body to get back to it's "normal" levels, prepregnancy.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:40 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• it came up faint last week then negative then faint again today but not any darker. i would think that it would be darker by now.
    zimmtobe

Comment by zimmtobe (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• its been a year this month. so i dont get it
    zimmtobe

Comment by zimmtobe (original poster) at 12:42 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• You are probably only going to get a defined answer by going to the doctor and drawing blood.
    slpfaff415

Answer by slpfaff415 at 12:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• best of luck but after a baby your cycles rarly got back to ''normal'' could have longer cycles now
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 8:54 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I have heard that any positive (even faint) is a positive... also I wonder if the reason you had the negatives mixed in could have been difference in the test itself, age of the test itself, or dilution of the urine... after two positives I would at least call the doctor :)
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 11:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2011