Marbled brownie dilemma here people!

when you're trying to make marbled brownies (with cream cheese) do you just spoon the cream cheese on top or do you have to swirl it a little? i'm lookin online everywhere and it doesn't really say...

that, and i really need the marbled effect to show at the "bottom" of the broniew (i have a mini bundt cake brownie pan, so they're going to technically be baked upside down. i want the cheese to show on the outside of the brownies when i put them on a plate not just the bottom.

thanks =)

Mrs.L.Mita

Asked by Mrs.L.Mita at 12:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Food & Drink

• When I've made marbled brownies, I've swirled the two parts together with a knife until it looks good. Easy peasy.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:36 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I would put the cream cheese on the 'bottom', pour the batter and the use a skewer to swirl.
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 12:36 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Yes, me too, used a knife to swirl it through to the bottom.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 12:40 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• thank you ladies... i know it's simple but i only have one shot to get it right today lol. i dont wanna risk it. and does it show up on the bottom of the brownie? (remember mine are gonna be flipped once they're done)
    Mrs.L.Mita

Comment by Mrs.L.Mita (original poster) at 12:59 PM on Feb. 11, 2011