Can someone please answer me..

I Took a pregnancy Test and it came out Neg. Im a week Late on my monthly and Everyone around me keeps asking me if im pregnant.. my belly is rock hard, my breast are soar and a lil larger, constantly tired, and i gained like 10lbs. any answers?? im a lil scared and i know it would be my second pregnancy but my daughter just turned 3.

Sabrinasmommy05

Asked by Sabrinasmommy05 at 7:30 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I've heard that some people take a long time to get a postive on the HPT. Go to the doctor, you'll be able to find out for sure with a blood test
    luvnmy3kid

Answer by luvnmy3kid at 8:10 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• If you think that you are go, get to the doctor and ask for a blood test. It is able to tell as soon as you get pregnant. Good Luck!
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 7:38 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I think you are stressing yourself out. You should not have gained 10lbs with one missed period. That would me a lot of weight. I'd go to the doctor's to get a test there. Settle down, and quit freaking out. I think you must be talking about pregnancy on some level and people are asking you about it. Also, maybe they are expecting it since your 1st child is 3. Find out for sure and go from there, but my guess is no it is major stress. See a doctor.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:20 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I agree with Teachermom01. With one missed period you really shouldn't have some of the symptoms you're mentioning already (such as the gaining 10 pounds). The best idea is to go ahead and see a doctor and get them to test you.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 8:30 AM on Jul. 8, 2008