Who is the biggest douchebag you have ever met and why?

I don't need any names but just simply how you knew the person.

For me, it was this kid in my art class last year. He got pissed at me for saying something back to him when he was having one of his douchy moments about abortion. He turned to his friend and said "she should have had an abortion." Now I don't care if people say what they want about me but telling me I should have killed my four year old daughter devastated me.

iluvmm09

Asked by iluvmm09 at 12:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My StepFather
    He was paranoid, insecure, controlling, lazy, ignorant, intolerant & abusive!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My ex. I really try not to hate anyone, but if there was one person that I come closest to hating, it's him. I think of the ways he manipulated me, abused me, and messed with mind and it infuriates me. I was 6 years younger than him and he used it to his advantage. He became obsessed and beyond controlling. He is the biggest loser, poser, and baby that I have ever met. And SO egotistical and self-centered. He's one of those people who always plays the victim, when in reality, the people he deals with are the victims. Ugh.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My bil for saying my twins were going to be pregnant before they got out of high school. He is such a jerk. Why would anyone say bad stuff about little kids? They are 9 btw.
    Anonymous

• My ex. He loved to beat and cheat on women.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:00 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My father-in-law. Classic only-child syndrome.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 1:06 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My ex husband and because when you look up the definition of douchebag you see his photo. There are no words to explain how big a douchebag he is.

Answer by gemgem at 1:07 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My ex and father of my child. He beat me for 3 years, was so controlling and jealous and made me feel like I wasn't worth 2 cents. He constantly is trying to use our child against me, threatening to take him or what not. He has some sort of control over me and I hate it. Then had the nerve to say I'm the bad guy for going to a court date for his domestic violence charges. He is scum!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:11 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My hub's niece's piece of shit looser husband! The jerk is a high school drop out, he is obnoxious, rude, and just plain trash! He knocked her up just before her 17th birthday- so she dropped out of HS to have his baby. While he was shacked up with niece he was also molesting his 11 yr old sister! He got caught in the act and plea bargained down to 4th degree assault and did 6 mo jail time. Stupid niece stayed with him, married him and had a 2nd child with him! She also gave him her free student money for him to use to pay his restitution with!
    Anonymous

• My ex. He was a liar, cheat, jerk, terrible father, worse husband and even now he causes drama in the family which hurts the kids and just annoys me. He is an abuser so I shouldn't be surprised he still likes to cause problems.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Needless to say this piece of shit does not work and of course is on welfare and gets every handout available, he milks the system for all he can get and then some! In fact he was bragging that he SOLD his 1st baby's formula (from wic) and made a profit on it!
    Anonymous