thanksgiving ( how early or late do you start)

i am a last min cooker anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• this year i have 2 work on thanksgiving just found out so its just gonna be the 3 of us!!! this was last min lol
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• my family and I start in early morning hours we have dinner at 12 or 1 but my in laws start late and
    bearcat84

Answer by bearcat84 at 4:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I havent cooked yet. But my mom would get up around 5am and start the turkey! We usually eat around 3pm
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I am a Chef turned SAHM so I've learned over the years to begin a few days early. I will thaw the bird and ham starting on Sunday. I will make the cheesecake, cake and pie on Monday. Tuesday I will make the cornbread, boil my eggs for the deviled eggs. Wednesday I will keep the ham and turkey out all day in the sink to finish thawing, make the dressing, deviled eggs, casseroles, cranberry sauce, and appetizers. Thursday I will just make the veggies, heat up the casseroles,and set the tables. Dh fries the turkey and smokes the ham, so my day's pretty easy!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 4:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• well my thanksgiving stars at 1130 intil 1000 at night.
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 4:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2008