Difference between a leave in conditioner and and a every day moisturizer lotion?

I wash my hair with shampoo every 4 days and I co wash my hair with a clarifying conditioner every other day in between washes. And after each wash and co-wash I use a leave in conditioning creme. But I was wondering can I use the leave in conditioner creme on the days I don't wash or co-wash my hair? Or should I just stick to using a daily moisturizing creme?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Hmmm I would think that putting a conditioner in on days your hair is not washed would only make it greasy. It doesnt hurt to experiment though! GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• bow downDaily washing of your hair will deplete the natural oils in your scalp.A clarifying shampoo should  never used on a daily basis.It will strip your hair of  moisture if used too often.A rinse out conditioner is used following a shampoo.A leave in conditioner is used after your regular shanpoo routine.Try a dry shampoo between washings.It will naturally refresh your hair.You may also wish to try a weekly deep conditioner in lieu of a daily conditioner.This may help reduce product build up and help your hair maintain a healthy Glow.Hope this helps You!Have a Happy Hair day!

mam1224

Answer by mam1224 at 8:25 PM on Nov. 17, 2008