here's a cheap way to get rid of those lil warts on your childs hands

my daughter had a terriable case of little warts popping up on her hands, @ 1 time there were 18! i took her to the dermatoligist & of course the script was 175.00 ~ didn't work! so this little old lady that lived down the road (who was 101) told me to put APPLE CIDER VINIGER on her hands 3x a day ~ within 1 week they were ALL gone never to return. ~ just some info :)

tntornado45

Asked by tntornado45 at 8:10 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Health

• Oooh! Thanks for the info! Worts run in my family. My sister had about 20 on her hands at one time. The medicine at the time burned and it took forever for them to go away! I've been wondering what I would do if my kids wind up getting them. I prefer natural solutions.

Thanks so much for the advice!
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 8:56 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• oooh...and there are some old men and women who can rub them off...i swear...i dont normally believe in things like that but supposedly its a gift that can be passed on to someone who is not blood related to you...its a "gift" and has something to do with saying a prayer...the old person rubs the warts and says this prayer/encantation whatever...and a week later they're gone...i swear it worked for me and i didnt even believe!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• My son had many warts around his fingernails and we got rid of them with a natural remedy that is good for burns, cuts, bites and many other things as well. PM me if you are interested in knowing more about what we used.
    MentorByDesign

Answer by MentorByDesign at 2:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Thanks
    Geneie

Answer by Geneie at 11:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2008