I find this extremly rude

im on this site that has alot of my old high school friends in it and i have them on my stream and everything (not facebook its called myyearbook) one of my friends is 3 months pregnant (14 weeks 4 days) and she posted one of her ultrasound pictures just for all of her friends to see how big its getting and everything, and people just started tearing her up and bashing her calling her a fat ass and saying shes lazy for being on the computer posting a picture, when all they saw was a picture of her face, her face is chubby, its cute though, and that's what they were going off of when they were calling her fat, i found that really mean and rude, iv known her since she was in 2nd grade and i was in 5th, she is one of the most muscular girls iv ever seen, i saw her when she was 8 weeks pregnant and she was showing already

i really hate when people do that..they only see a picture of a face and they think just because her face is chubby that that person is a fat ass or is lazy, you sometimes cant change what your face looks like unless you get surgery

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• That really is quite rude...even if she were actually fat. People just need to get over themselves...and the MEDIA'S perpetuation of beauty!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 1:50 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• People are cruel sometimes. She is lucky to have a friend watching out for her and defending her.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Yes It;s rude, People especially "grown Ups" need to learn that it shouldn't matter what anyone looks like on the outside.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Then she needs to remove those so called "friends" from her account I think.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• well there's this stupid thing called stream on that site where everyone in a 5 mile radios and she cant get out of that unless she deletes her profile
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• No way was a woman showing at 8 weeks. Do you even know the size of a fetus that young? If you are wrong on this point then how much of the rest of the post is true? This site you mention sounds like a junior high site not one for adults.
    Anonymous

• ill rephrase this

shes very muscular so yeah she could have been showing at 8 weeks, the fetus is about the size of a kidney bean and her uterus is about the size of a large orange, since she is really muscular its more likely for her to show early

also people can show at anytime...i mean if you see her right now she defiantly looks pregnant
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• How old are those immature A-Holes?? That's terrible & the reason why I never went onto any of those sites. I couldn't stand most of the girls I went to school with so why would I let them enter my adult life??? Some never grow up and are mean just because they are miserable themselves. I recently met a few girls that I went to school with in my old neighborhood (Mom still lives there) and they asked me to get together so I can see the group! I cringed & said Oh thanks but I am really busy, nice to see you, BYE!! Tell that poor girl to live her life & move on from H.S. pettiness.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• well you should have seen how she came back at these people it was very mature, plus all her friends are still in high school, she just graduated
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Note; These people were probably the same miserable people back in school."The Bully's" I would report these folks to facebook and they might close there account.Your friend should feel beautiful,after all bringing life into the world is the most beautiful thing.Maybe you should remove the streem all together to show that you are supportive of this friend.Do the right thing. World peace and love!
    Mommy1234321

Answer by Mommy1234321 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 11, 2011