What did u do to get ur figure back after pergnancy,how long did it take???

I want to get my figure back i cant workout jus yet cause i had a c section. Is there anyone who has any idea besides eattn right

spanisheyes552

Asked by spanisheyes552 at 1:51 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Breastfeed. Best weight loss program ever.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 2:11 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I tried but my son really didnt seem like he liked it,plus i think im im begaining to stop perducing milk
    spanisheyes552

Comment by spanisheyes552 (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I am just starting to work on it and my LO is 2 1/2.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Doesn't matter what baby likes, it matter what he needs and your milk is the very, very best thing for him. If he's been getting bottles, yea, he's not going to be happy about nursing and it will take some work and patience to get him to latch. Bottles are easy... the milk just pours out. Nursing takes skill, it's babies "first" skill! There's a learning curve and baby has to work for the milk.

If you want to nurse, you definitely can. Join breastfeeding moms, call an IBCLC. You will stop producing milk if it's not being removed and your breasts aren't getting stimulated. Good news is that you can bring the milk back at any time with stimulation (either from baby, or from pump). So... it's not too late, you can absolutely still nurse your baby if you want to. You need only ask for the help and put in the time and work.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 4:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Seriously, diet and exercise. That's what actually works. You have to be willing to put forth the effort if you want to make permanent changes. I'm 10 lbs below my prepregnancy weight (I was overweight to begin with), and I'm still going. It takes time, patience, persistence and WORK.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2011