There r alot of liars out there!!!! Defending McDonalds!!! adult content

There is a lady who is suing a McDonalds saying there was a big shard of glass in her McChicken. She is suing for over $600.000!!!! Claims she had severe oral injuries!! First of all! We do not use any glass any where in the restaurant! Second of all! I did not know u can chew glass!!! Bite it yeah!! Chew no!!! She is just trying to get the big bucks!!!! She won't get shit from my employer!!! There is not any glass in the place,only the windows!! The sandwiches r cooked in grease and put on a regular hamburger bun and wrapped in paper wrapper!! We have no contact with any glass ever!!!! This lady is full of bullshit!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• lol. i loved working at mcd's! she won't win. they'll prove shes an idiot, and be sent to the loony bin! lmao
    LoveMyLos

Answer by LoveMyLos at 2:06 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Maybe the glass was in it before it got to you.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Obviously the individual restaurants don't mix the "meat" (and I do use that term very loosely) and form the patties, so it most certainly is possible.

Years ago when I was about 7 or 8 my mom was eating a Klondike bar and there was a huge tuft of RAT FUR in it, skin and all. NASTY! Anything is possible
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• True. If there WAS glass, it very well could have gotten there during processing. Processed food is disgusting and far worse things than glass can be found in it...
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Someone at the plant could have done something, whether it was accidental or on purpose..... it could have fallen from an above broken window and into the vat, there could have been something that was glass near it during processing. Heck even a glass food thermometer COULD have broken. Just like how sometimes people find frogs in bags of lettuce or other nasty things. You never know what can happen, but to just assume it's BS and not possible is just foolish.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:16 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• The people/company that process your meats do this on such a bulk level that they would not notice 1 shard of glass in 50 billion gallons of meat mulch.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• For all of you wondering about where the meat comes from, check out this site. Personally, I think I'd rather eat the glass.

Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 2:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• But where to your Mc chicken's patties come from?.... I know you guys don't kill the chicken yourself.
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 2:11 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• There could have been glass in it.  The glass could have gotten into it when the patty itself was being manufactured, not at the McDonald's itself when it was being cooked.  Think about what is in one of those chicken patties, and the way it's made, it is possible for glass to get into it.  She could be lying but it could also happen. Just saying.

SweetSprinkles

Answer by SweetSprinkles at 2:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My kids work at McDonalds and I really like the company but agree odds of the glass actually being any responsibility of McDonalds is low. She would have a better claim against the providers of the chicken because if glass got in that is where it got in from. People are sue happy and its sad. Most of the time they just sue for free money.

Answer by gemgem at 2:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2011