Pregnancy help

Ok I am not sure if i am pregnant or not, but i have a doctors appoiment on Friday. i have taken test nad they came out negative. well this morning i went for a run and i didnt get far but i had to stop because i get light headed and i ended up throwing up could that be a sign???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• maybe or maybe not.
    Anonymous

• You might be pregnant but I would guess you are just feeling sick. It could be a sign but if you had a test come back negative then chances are it's right.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 4:29 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• It's hard to tell. If you took a Pregnancy test and came out negative. Its probably right. Take another one. I always go to Dollar tree and grab a couple preg tests just in case. They work for me!
    PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Kinda sounds like your blood sugar dropped. Did you eat before your run? Vomiting is a symptom for more than pregnancy... you might be getting the flu.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:27 PM on Nov. 17, 2008