He yelled at me... kind of..lol!~

I was taking our son, 3, out of the bath last night..we are trying to keep splashing to fun play and not a game of soak the whole bathroom every time, well he wasn't listening.. because he is 3 haha.. and I started draining the tub which lead to him getting mad at yelling at me.. to which I stated" you do NOT Talk back to your Mother"so as I am pulling him out of the tub and about to put lotion on him, he leans in and growls this long frustrating growl he learned from me, sadly,, arms straight and then blows air out of his mouth from frustration from not being able to stay in the bath.. I lost it.. I laughed so hard at this little frustrated naked boy with a temperment IDENTICAL to daddy ( who was also laughing ) - He can sure make me laugh lol! > just a funny note.

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Thank you for sharing! I love those moments!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:16 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• There wasn't one.. it was just a cute 3 year old story.. thats why at the end I put it was just a funny note.. like just a funny story..
    maxsmom11807

Comment by maxsmom11807 (original poster) at 2:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Too cute!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:16 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Believe me, you need to start writing things down that he does & says. Before you know it, he'll be a surly teen (who you wont want to write about! -lol) -and it'll seem like a lifetime ago when he was 3 & getting mad at you b/c bathtime was over. :) (Just this morning- I told my dau that she was so cute I could just eat her up- to which she replied; "I'm not on the menu!" LMAO!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• so what's the question?
    Anonymous