Do you sing?

Not necessarily well, but do you like to? When do you like to sing? What do you like to sing?
I sing in the shower and around the house when there's no one home, and my best friend and I sing songs to each other. I'll sing whatever's stuck in my head. :P

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 2:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I sing badly, but I love to sing......in the car, while on the computer, with my MP3, in the shower....yep i'll belt it out badly.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I sing at home to my babies a lot. I've done a wedding or two. I can't sing at funerals. I won't even try because I just cry. In college I used to sit outdoors with other musical friends and be musical together.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I love to sing. Music has always been a very important part of my life, and I've been allowed to use it in many different ways. Currently, i sing in my church's choir. I also sing in the shower, in the car, to the grandchildren--just about any time really.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Yes. Badly. LOL
    bluejupalex

Answer by bluejupalex at 2:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I constantly sing. I think I'm a little annoying.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Maybe sometimes in the car and the radio is loud enough that i cant hear how bad i really am. :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 2:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I was on a worship team at church!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Not well, but I love to sing, If I had the voice, I would be a badddddddd momma, because I'm not afraid to let it all out.
    Lgirl

Answer by Lgirl at 2:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Yepp, I love to sing But I just like to goof and play with my girls! I don't care how bad I sound! my fav song to sing is the rose by bette midler
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 2:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I sing just about all the time. There is always a song going in my head and some time I catch myself singing w/o noticing. I sing to my DD too. She loves it.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 2:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2011