Valentines for your little loves

Are you doing anything special with you little ones to celebrate Valentines day. Happy to steal clever ideas and find out if you stick to romance or make Valentines Day a family celebration.

hotelmom123

Asked by hotelmom123 at 2:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We go out to dinner with my family for heart shaped pizza. I got him a card and him and daddy matching baseball hats and then markers he's been asking for..lol! or and candy chocolate hearts
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I have a heart shaped cookie sheet and my kids and I always make and decorate (with icing and sprinkles) a giant cookie. And for supper we've had different things but one constant side has always been apples cooked with those red hot candies - so yummy!

Answer by missanc at 2:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• No, and I find it creepy that anyone does. They are my children, not my lovers!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:42 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My little ones are super little and grandmas are getting them something small!! When they are old enough to start with school celebrations and understand holidays I will gladly do something cute and crafty with them so they feel included in the love!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I am getting my babies cards and candy.  A balloon a piece. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My littlest one should (I hope) be back in school Monday (shes had the flu), so I plan to do the normal stuff for her class room. Valentines, balloons for each child & some candy for their party i n class. I am also buying her & her sister fresh flowers to be delivered to them like big girls get lol. My boys are getting a card and some candy & maybe some cash. I had planned on getting them each one thing they wanted but havent been able to get out to the store due to the flu.

Answer by gemgem at 2:36 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I got them all some cute valentine candies to fill a little bag and a stuffed animal.
    For my oldest who is in school, I made him a valentine mailbox to take with him(because he wouldnt make it,lol) and we put together little valentine bags for each of his classmates.No candy for his class though..too many allergies there and were not allowed to send anything in! Bummer! :(
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• making valentine's cards for everyone
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 3:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I usually get my 9,7, and 6 year old girls a card and something to go with it like a box of little debbies, or favorite cookies, or a box of sweethearts, grandparents send cards and suckers. Just something small to show we love them valentines day and of course very day of the year but valentines day is special. Plus all have parties at school. Then sometimes If I go out the day after the holiday I might buy favorite candy or cupcakes at a reduced price and they love that.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I got my little loves some candy not much ( bc we dont really do a lot of candy ) A card and a bear and Im going to get them some balloons. and they are getting little jelly men and mickey mouse chap sick and a mickey mouse watch
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 10:46 PM on Feb. 11, 2011