Its so freaking hard

I seriously want to lose weight so I can be sexy again. My thighs are thicker and my gut well I have a gut. I don'torkout. i try and watch the stuff I eat but ugh. I took diet pills perscribed by the doc and I did lose 11 lbs. I want to lose 7 more and tone the stomach.

I have made a awesome playlist of hype music to workout to. Still nothing. Currently I am blaming the weather. if it was only spring I would be outdoors orking out. Ugh somebody help. I dont like being plus size (16). :(

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 2:45 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I am in the same Boat mommy... Here's a bump
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I wish I had that problem....LOL! I'm trying to gain weight, I've been trying for a year. I got sick and lost a excessive amount of weight. My body image is horrible, I feel like I look gross.

Anyway, have you tried joining a gym. Something like Lucille Roberts. They have some good classes you can take. They have kickboxing, hip hop, belly dancing, zumba.....Fun Classes. It's not just working out - it's more like dancing around and having fun. Personally I've never done the classes but I know a few people who have and they all say they are LOTS of fun!
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I know for my spring semester I will be taking a phy ed class at college...kickboxing, areobics, or pilaties. but that is then just now I a looking like a cute chocolate lump on a log lol I want to be a cute chocolate stick hahahaa

I thought about buying a to piece and hang it on a big wall in my room so have to see it and know I am trying to get to that size.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 2:51 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• is there a planet fitness near you? they are everywhere. the judgement free gym. 10 dollars a month. just go and work your ass off. how bout buying yourself a nice outfit, dress, or pair of jeans in the size you want to be and then telling yourself. "i'm going to fit in this!!" having a goal to look forward to is the biggest motivation. after i gave birth my motivation was my old jeans. thats all i wanted was to be in my old jeans and i made it happen. you can to
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:52 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• i feel the same way and im blaming the weather too LOL. seriously though, i have 3 kids so i would have to take them with me on my workouts, and i dont want to drag 3 little ones out in the cold weather so mommy can walk/jog. i seriously plan to start though when the weather is nicer. i have a double stroller for the younger two and my oldest can ride her bike with me, it will be an enjoyable experience for all! i really want to wear a bikini this summer!!!!!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Working out inside really isn't that bad. I do it 5 days a week and I have lost 7 lbs since the first week in January. I get in a minimum of 15 mins of cardio daily with a few core strengthening exercises.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Firstly, stop relating sex appeal to dress size. You have to work out. You can't just eat healthier and expect to lose weight that way.  As a bigger girl myself, I know my metabolism works differently. So does yours. Keep yourself motivated by working out with friends or try getting a membership to a gym. My medical pays for a percentage of the gym membership, so maybe yours does too. It's worth a try :) Good luck :)

SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 3:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I feel you. I know for me some days it's hard to get on the treadmill but I love love love the feeling I get after a workout. I feel so good and healthy and you'll be that much closer to you weight loss goal. Find some fun workout DVDs, that you can do inside. They can be a lot of fun. I always get a kick out it because my DS will always join me. He's 3 so it's super cute to watch him dance it out.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 8:40 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• yeah..............
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 9:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I'm too in the same boat. I'm doing low carb at the moment but hit a stall. Frustrating. I used to do ww on my own , using flex plan and lost weight on that too. I might go back to old ww plan.
    peachwine

Answer by peachwine at 5:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2011