So tell me what u think. I think I was dreaming but it seemed pretty real.

I had woken up early n fell back asleep. When this happens I hear or see things.
I woke up because I heard my 2 yr call me from outside my door and he was opening the door to come in. When I opened my eyes my son was right next to me asleep.

I looked at da door n saw something da size of a tarantula crawling down the door. I went over to my dresser to get my glasses n saw nothing. I lay down in bed n took off my glasses n saw it again. I put them back on n nothing.

This happens when Im in a deep sleep n I excuse it by saying I'm between awake n asleep. What do the rest of u think.

Oh n my bedroom is an addition my dad put it 20 yrs ago.

Vero0724

Asked by Vero0724 at 2:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Eye floaters, I have them & see gooey blobs when I take off my glasses.
    Anonymous

• happened to me before when i'm soo sleepy that i dont fuly wake up i think. i saw something flying in the corner, and it was huge, i was screaming at my husband to kill it. n fell back asleep quickly. :O
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• It most likely means you need to see an eye doctor, what you are most likely seeing when you remove the glasses is a peripheral vision of the blood vessels of your eye. I'm guessing that you probably turned on a light in order to see as well prior to putting on your glasses.....It can easily be a sign of retinal detacment.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• This happens to me all the time. It's called Sleep Paralysis.

SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 3:20 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I find that interesting. With your glass you have clearer vision but when you take the glasses off you see things that are not real. Right now in your life there are things going on that are not what they seem and when you put on your "glasses" you will see things as they really are. Your perspective will change. It is up to you to change that perspective.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I've seen things without my glasses that I don't with them on..I thought it was just my imagination. lol. Guess I'm not alone! But the kid thing..I haven't a clue.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:15 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• What you are experiencing is sleep paralysis, a form of narcolepsy. If you research it, you will see that it is fairly common and nothing to be afraid of. I used to see spiders and rats crawling under my covers, and people standing by the bed talking to me.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 6:21 AM on Feb. 16, 2011