Did your dd watch twilight?

How old is she? Did she enjoy it?

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• She's 11 and watched all 3.. Yes, she loves Twilight.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• If I had a daughter I would never let her watch that horrid piece of crap. That's not how I'd want her to think relationships are.
    SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 3:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I watched them with my friends 2 girls. They are 8 and 11 and they love the movies. My friend and her husband actually previewed the movies before the girls got to see them. From the graphic nature of the last book I doubt they will be allowed to watch the last 2 movies.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My 8yo watched half of the first one with me and thought it was kind of stupid. She's a big Buffy fan and couldn't get past the sparkly vampires, lol. she wants to finish watching it, though. I don't think she really understood what was going on. I know I didn't, lol. My 10yo had no interest in seeing it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:58 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• My 8yr old DD loves the Twilight movies.
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 10:07 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• My step son 9 loves all of them and my 3 year old loves the first one and the 3 rd one ..I see nothing wrong with letting my kids watch Fictional movies ....its 2011 Lady get up to date...
    Mrs.Norris

Answer by Mrs.Norris at 3:05 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Oh i wasnt talkin to poster ...SORRY i can see where you all might think that....talkin to reply lady Sin something whatever thats my opinion
    Mrs.Norris

Answer by Mrs.Norris at 3:06 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• My 12yr 9yr and 6yr both girls (12/6) and boy (9) have seen all of them and love them. My 12yr had read all the books also.
    momto3infl

Answer by momto3infl at 5:32 PM on Feb. 13, 2011