Has your SO ever injured you on accident (I'm am NOT talking about domestic abuse)

My hubby sets 4 alarms in the morning. 2 on the alarm clock on out headboard and 2 on his phone that he places on the TV stand at the foot of our bed (well it's on the wall about 3 feet away from the foot of our bed) He got up to turn it off and when he went to lay back down, the back of his head collided with my nose with a loud CRACK! He felt so horrible he was almost in tears. It turns out my nose isn't broken, just fractured (no bruising or swelling) He still feels awful although I keep telling him it's ok it as an accident.. I even joke with him that it's an excuse to get my nose done later.

This happened yesterday morning, and I'm already laughing about it haha

Anyone have a similar story?

alinker

Asked by alinker at 3:07 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Health

• I got a black eye from taking an elbow to the face while we were sleeping one night. I had blurry vision for a few hours and thank God for makeup.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• After I had LASIK, I had to wear plastic shields taped over my eyes for the first 5 nights while I slept. On the very first night without them, my husband was asleep, turned over, and punched me right in the eye! I flipped out because I was worried it would really harm something since my eyes weren't healed yet. I was fine though. He also bruised me BAD while we were matched up in Taekwondo, sparring.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:10 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My hubby elbowed in the eye while turning over in the bed. Had A black eye. People didn't believe it when I told them what happened. lol
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 3:11 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• he's a very...active sleeper. he's given me 2 bloody noses, a huge black forehead, elbows to the back of the head and spine, joint trauma in my shoulder from rolling on me, and his huge 20 lb arm (yes he weighed it") fell on top of my neck while we were sleeping and nearly strangled me....he's gotten better but he used to be this bad
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My husband likes to "throw" himself in bed. One time, my legs were stretched out (because I usually wrap them around me so I won't get injured) and he slammed on the bed and nearly broke my legs. I made him sleep on the floor for a week. He doesn't do it anymore...lol!
    Dreamlander

Answer by Dreamlander at 3:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• At least once a week my partner will go to turn over in his sleep and crack me in the face or throat! He always wakes up and curls around me to both apologize and keep me from hitting him back.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Haha yea! We like to wrestle sometimes, and once he did some maneuver to do something ( i have no idea) and I ended up with a broken wrist and black eye. Yup... it took alot of convincing to finally get the hospital to believe he doesnt abuse me. lol.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 3:33 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Nope, but sounds like you'll be able to laugh at him for quite a while. Maybe not too hard so you don't hurt his feelings.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 9:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• my so has when we were having a night that was hot and steamy i lost a hand full of hair and was bruised everywhere!!! Loved it!!!!
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• We were dating and a car cut us off and he threw his arm out to block me from going forward and busted my lip.Hard to explain that one to my folks!!But that's what happened.Bless your heart hope you heal quick!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:03 PM on Feb. 12, 2011