Is it true if you wake up out of a dead sleep feeling cold, there is a spiritual presence around?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• no...it means you forgot to turn the heat on
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• No it means you are sleeping in my bedroom with vaulted ceilings & cathedral windows pouring cold air on your head! Welcome to my world! LOL! I sleep in sweats & my DH sleeps in just his underwear!! HOW???
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Right! My hubby sleeps in his underwear too!! No spiritual presence.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• No, more than likely it's a medical issues such as blood pressure changing, coming down with an illness such as an infection or cold, Toxic shock syndrome, etc. Do you have any known illnesses or are feeling under the weather?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Hypothyroidism can cause low blood pressure as well as edema(swelling). In short you're better off talking to your doctor about your symptoms no matter how slight they may seem raather than looking for an explanation of supernatural means.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Oh and also, even if you have the heat on the temperature in your house will still go down because the temperature outside falls. It's due to heat transfer.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• No, it just means you're tired and your body is having difficulty regulating its temperature.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:20 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• between 3-4 am is when the spiritual realm is thin. Babies are more in tune to the spiritual realm than adults and It very well maybe that she/he is sensing or seeing the presence. Since she is crying I am leaning more to the being being demonic rather than not. Most babies and children do not fear angels but will fear demons. I believe they can sense the difference. For me if this was going on, I would pray over the room, anoint it and ask the Lord to post angels for protection.
    As for the cold... it can be one of the two things.. your body temperature is dropping or you are feeling an evil presence. Evil presence is cold.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• the heat is on and i dont fall asleep feeling cold and am still covered underneath two blankets.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:15 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I never heard that before but it could be true look into it more if you are really interested in knowing
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 3:15 PM on Feb. 11, 2011