Has anyone seen the movie Food Inc.?

I have,It was an eye opener.I will never look at food or where it comes from in the same light again!!! World peace and Love

Mommy1234321

Asked by Mommy1234321 at 3:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Health

• Yes, and I agree, it is an eye opener. We decided to put in a garden next spring and we are looking for local farmers to buy meat in bulk from.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• yea it is an eye opener...but i have been a veg. for my whole life(i am unable to digest meat) and it was just gross
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• yeah isn't scary like wow that is where r food comes from *yuck* lol makes a salad look good as fudge
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 7:59 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• No, but it is on my "too see" list.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 9:33 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• That is a great documentary!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Yeah. We already buy all our produce from local organic farmers. I don't eat beef, but my husband does occasionally and when he wants some, we will buy it from a local farm where the cows are grass fed in the pasture. I wish organic chicken wasn't so expensive, but that's the meat that I eat 99% of the time. I don't eat pork really either. After seeing that, I want to avoid corn.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:04 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• i loved it! thought it was a good resource.
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 11:52 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Everybody loves meat,but to see how they process it always has bad effects.i personally do not buy meat anymore from any grocery store .Too afraid of all the chemicals they put in it.I have a steer that I butcher ,and i get 400ls. of top beef for about 1.25 a pound.Its great and eating it tastes so much better.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 3:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2011