Has anyone seen the movie super size me?

It has to be an emergency for me to have to buy fast food these days.I have never felt better in my life since I stopped eating fast food!!!!! I have the energy of a 16 yr old now! World peace and Love......

Mommy1234321

Asked by Mommy1234321 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Health

• in Europe they have the most strict laws about chemicals in food and no hormones can be given to animals. i wish there were laws like that here. there is a reason it's called junk food. it belongs in the garbage. eating habits start with the parents and if parents teach their children to eat garbage then the cycle just continues until the entire country is swimming in heart attack, strokes, diabetes, and miscarried children. thats another thing is a lot of unborn children of obese women die. healthy food is delicious and exercise and being in shape makes you feel great and like you can do ANYTHING
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• yes and i wish every single american would watch it. it would wake some people up. it's frightening that in a few years obesity will take over as the number one cause of preventable death. 60% of america is overweight or obese...more than half!!! i don't want my children to grow up in a world of people eating themselves to death
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I don't eat fast food, but I haven't seen this.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• watched and it is amazing how much a movie changed my life and the way I look at things
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 3:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Good movie. We try not to eat fast food when we're out and about or busy. Not because of the movie but because it's bad for you. I especially didn't like the fact that McD's fries seem to last forever.

SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 3:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• yeah I saw it. it was good. U kno the point when he started to feel all sick and queasy? I have had that feel from eating some proccessed food once so I know that crap aint good for ya. His other program, 30 days, was awesome.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 7:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• i have and it was gross!
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Yes and this is due to all the chemicals added to our food.Even in the grocery stores we must be careful.If you eat something that should make you full and you notice you are still hungry then it is because it doesn't have enough nutrients.So glad You are taking control in your home. Peace
    Mommy1234321

Comment by Mommy1234321 (original poster) at 3:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• You Go Girl!
    Mommy1234321

Comment by Mommy1234321 (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Yes and I thought it was good, but it was also biased. You don't HAVE to accept a "super-sizing", you don't HAVE to eat all your meals there. There was another person who did the McD's only diet for a month and LOST weight.

It is, and always will be: More calories used than consumed to lose weight.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 9:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2011