Does everyone pick their nose?

Oprah would not answer if she did or not on one of her shows way back when, doesn't everyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I pick my nose. Though I do it in private. It's gross and I don't want people to see me doing that. lol For some reason though it drives me crazy when I see my kids doing it. Probably because they will tend to eat it. Gross!
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 8:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I think everyone does at least if they have one that's way up there and they can't blow it out.

The big question is how many people still EAT it? *shivers*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I pick my nose in private, or when no one is looking. lol. I can't stand when it just feels like a loose hair is at the edge of your nose and the more you brush the tip of your nose the worse it feels so you are forced to put the finger in there.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 8:43 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• "I can't stand when it just feels like a loose hair is at the edge of your nose and the more you brush the tip of your nose the worse it feels so you are forced to put the finger in there."

UGH because of this my son puts his finger up his nose!!! He saw me do this once and now he thinks it's funny to put his finger on up there :(
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 8:59 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Sometimes you just have to! No matter how proper you think you are.
    heatmac4

Answer by heatmac4 at 9:29 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I was just picking it before I read this!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• me delicious
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I think everyone has.
    Funny thing about kids eating boogers...since mucous traps bacteria, eating them works a lot like immunizations. (only without the formaldahyde, monkey kidney cells, and alluminum being injected.) Basically, eating them can boost your immune system. So, I don't fret too much when the kids eat their boogers. I only let them know that others think it's gross and only to do it in private. Interestingly enough, they are rarely sick.

There are articles about this online.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Yes. I tell my kids its much better to pick your nose privately than to have one fly out when you laugh during a conversation. Danglers should also be taken care of promptly
    Gotoyourmoms

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 12:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• yes in private
    stircrazymom99

Answer by stircrazymom99 at 12:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2008