Keeping the flame when husband is deployed.

My husband is being deployed sometime in May. I just want to know how many women keep the flame with their husbands while they are away. Like do you send pictures of the family when you write letters, or something. I just don't want too lose any connection with my husband like most military wives do.

charmd18

Asked by charmd18 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm not and have never been in your situation BUT I would say that I would get some sexy pictures done and send them to him (not nude ones) and send him letters of poetry..I would also send him articles of clothing that mean something to you.
    I take sexy pictures for my husband and we live in the same house but I like to keep the 'spice' going..hope this helps :)
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 4:16 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I would also send him pictures of your children and have your children make little drawings for him each week or once a month and send him a care package with everything...there are so many choices, you won't lose the connection if you just try. Good luck
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2011