WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I HAD A MISCARRIAGE ON OCTOBER 20,I BLEED FOR 5 DAYS.MY DOCTOR SAID TO TREAT IT LIKE A PERIOD BECAUSE I WAS ONLY 2 -3 WEEKS IN PREGNANCY.I WAS SUPPOSE TO GET MY PERIOD TODAY.THE THING IS THAT I THINK I'M PREGNANT AGAIN,MY DOCTOR GAVE ME THE OK TO TRY AGAIN AS SOON AS I STOP BLEEDING,SHE SAID THAT WHEN A WOMEN MISCARRIED THEY ARE VERY FERTILE.I'VE BEEN HAVING ALL THESE SYMPTOMS,NAUSEATED,VERY TIRED,BREAST FEEL SORE,NIPPLES ARE TENDER,INCREASE OF VAGINAL DISCHARGE.I JUST FINISH FORCING MYSELF TO EAT A SLICE.I'VE ALSO BEEN HAVING LIKE COLD SYMPTOMS BUT I FEEL OK.DOES THIS SOUND LIKE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS?WHEN SHOULD I TAKE A TEST?HAS ANYONE GOTTEN PREGNANT RIGHT AFTER A MISCARRIAGE AND THE PREGNANCY CAME OUT OK?

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 4:35 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I cannot talk from personal experience - but my best friend got pregnant right after a miscarriage and she had a very healthy baby girl.
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 4:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• This all could be the result of your hormones being out of whack from so much change so recently. It couldn't hurt to take a test now, and if you don't have a period within the next week or two, take another. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2008