umm...

do u feel like your virginity was worth anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• maybe if i had saved myself for marriage. since my husband is the true love of my life. wish he had been the one to loose my virginity too.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Yes. Unfortunately, I didn't think so when I gave it away.
    Anonymous

• I agree with above anon
    Anonymous

• It was worth something to me- my husband knew that I'd never been with another and never had to worry that I was making comparisons.
    Anonymous

• I think it only means something if you actually hold onto it. Personally though I believe in sex before marriage. Wouldn't buy the car without test driving it first right?
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Yes, especially to my husband! We didn't wait for marriage, but we waited until we knew that's where we'd end up!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:15 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I lost it to the boy I married 3 years later. But I wish I had been older. I had no idea the meaning of what I was doing.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 5:20 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• not really. it's just another one of those life's milestone things. It seems like the only things left for me now are menopause and death! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 5:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Honastly I think I like my situation I lost it to my DD's dad and we were together along time and got married and divorced and now im with the person I want to be with forever so im glad i got the pain of loosing it and "bad sex" outta the way...
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I agree with scared....while I valued my virginity, although not as much as I really should have. However, now that I am very happily married, I'm glad I got some experience and got the bad stuff outta the way! I would feel inhibited and not able to please my current husband as he is 14 years older than me, and WAY more experienced.

If I had it to do over, I would definitely have chosen someone different as a first though...that guy was/is a scuz ball.
    Fourbymom

Answer by Fourbymom at 6:18 PM on Nov. 17, 2008