If you were a bad student in art tell me what would u do?

please tell me im eager lol

greenpants321

Asked by greenpants321 at 3:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in

• you people need to step up and put anserws so i can look if you dont hurry dont look at others come to me cause theres poeple i know bad in art i want to see if you are like that so get on get pop get those fingers typing and lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    greenpants321

Comment by greenpants321 (original poster) at 4:00 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I was a TERRIBLE art student. My parents were so disappointed, because I really am artistic, especially when I was a kid/teenager. But I dunno... taking actual art classes in high school just didn't work for me. I didn't like having to do specific projects at specific times - I just wanted to do what I wanted!
    I bet had I actually TRIED to expand my horizons a little bit and see if I was good at something I hadn't tried yet, I'd probably still be into art now.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 4:00 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• just what would you do if you were bad
    greenpants321

Comment by greenpants321 (original poster) at 4:01 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I can barely draw a stick figure therefore I do not draw.

Not really sure if thats what you are asking though. I think most people are bad at art thats why we call them artists.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 4:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Take robotics instead? Find something you are good at.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 4:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I really enjoyed art and did well in it. Are you saying you're not doing well in art? I'm not sure what you're looking for.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Wouldn't you do what you do in any other subject where you're not good at it? —Do the assignments as best you can and try to improve?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:13 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• whats it matter?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:04 AM on Feb. 14, 2011