What adorable thing has your child(ren) done today?

I was showering, and my 5 year old broke the handle of the coat closet. This really isn't a big deal because it just twists back on, but he doesn't know this. So because he thought I'd be mad he made me a card, that said (in 5 year old writing, with letters missing/made up) "i love mommy, I am sorry but it was just an accident, please still love me". He then had gone in his piggy bank and his dollar to help pay for the repair. But the cutest part of all, was he hid the handle under my bed! I got out of the showering knowing none of this had happened, and he started fake crying (his way of expressing guilt) and gave me my card/explained what happened. When I asked him why on earth he hid the handle under my bed he said "so you wouldn't find out" I said "but monkey, you just made me an I'm sorry card"... and he smiles, thinks about it, and goes "oh...duh" HAHA

Such a goober :) We've since fixed the handle, he's got his dollar back, and I have a new card to put on the fridge LOL

What did your LO do today that made you smile/laugh

ba13ygrl1987

Asked by ba13ygrl1987 at 4:00 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That's so cute!!! Today my 3yo DS came up to me put hands together like a heart and said, "You make my heart super happy." It was too cute and I was wondering where he learned that. Turns out Ni Hao Ki-Lan does it.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 8:03 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Awww that was so cute & sweet! Well I don't know if this is adorable but it was def funny. This morning my 4 year old came up to me & said mommy I got a present for you then she faced her butt towards me & ripped a big one! I about died laughing that was the first time she ever pulled something like that but it was cute.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 4:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Cute story! Our children make me smile with the way they love being together. We have 8 children, they are best friends, and love being homeschooled together all day. So many times today I have been reminded of this. Our 2 year old son and 4 year old daughter were asking our 11 year old daughter to teach them art. So they sat together for the longest time, telling her what colors to use on the pictures she was making them, and they would try to imitate what she made on their own papers. They all just sit so nicely working together. I love it!
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 4:16 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• How cute! What a great kid! haha.

My 16month old little guy is just all around hilarious.. everything he does makes me laugh..

Lately.. everytime someone sneezes.. he laughs.. and then fake sneezes back. Now all we have to do is say "bless you Owen" and he fake sneezes. haha.
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 4:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My 2 1/2yo son will bring me a toy that is off or has run out of batteries and say "boken!"
    My 7mo son was on the floor and I said "Whats you doing Bubbas? (his nickname) Are you having fun?" and I swear he made a sound like "mmhmm" lol
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 4:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• ~*Giggles*~... this morning his daddy set him on the couch (our 3 year old), and he kissed his hand and blew me a kiss! i know he was in trouble but... *Cute*

He's a sweet heart that goes out of his way to be sweet!

MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 5:28 PM on Feb. 11, 2011