this is crazy!

for the past two weeks ive been having alot of secretion i mean alot! today is the day im supposed to be getting my period but it hasnt come down yet n im still secreting i just had my daughter 2.5 months ago.....could this be a sign im pregnant again or what?!

MsDunn4

Asked by MsDunn4 at 4:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if your not using protection or not on b/c then yes you could be pregnant but dont jump to conclusions to soon your body may just be trying to get back insync. so i wouldnt worry to much yet take a test in a week or two if still nothing.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• It's possible, but it's not much of a symptom. If you're not on birth control already (and don't want another kid), I'd get some...after making sure you're not pregnant already. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2008