How often do you buy shoes for your 10 or 11 year old girl?

I am through buying her cheap shoes for schools, as they only last 1 or 2 months. Her Hush Puppies, which I bought in August are SHREDDED...there's no other way to put it, they are coming apart!...so, I was wondering, is this normal or is my DD "tough on shoes"?

Belovedmoonpixi

Asked by Belovedmoonpixi at 4:03 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Shopping

• Our daughter is 11 and she gets new shoes as she outgrows them, at least a new pair or two each season.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:06 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My oldest daughter is 11, and not rough on shoes at all. I am thankful that our third daughter is able to wear her hand-me-downs well. I do have a niece who is hard on shoes, and she is more of a tomboy.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 4:07 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• usually once a year
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 5:13 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I buy my children's shoes as they outgrow them. I've only had one pair of shoes have to be replaced before outgrown.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 5:40 PM on Feb. 11, 2011