If you have a AT&T Cell phone, what is a No Commitment Pricing for a iphone?

My mom has a at&t samsung cell phone the lime green one. Anyway, it says on her account she can get a no commitment pricing iphone at participating retail stores. Can someone please explain what this means? It also says on her account "You may qualify for a full discount on a standard iPhone upgrade on 11/13/2011"

My mom wants a iphone, i dont get why all this hussle and bussle over it, its pathetic really. I dont see why she "Needs" one just because other people have it. And i really dont care, i just want to figure out what a no commitment pricing cell phone is for a iphone so i can tell her. Every time we go to the att store they dont explain things right to her and she gets all confused and gets things twisted.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Technology

• $599 for the 16GB $699 for the 32GB. It means you can pay full price for the iphone without have a 2 yr contract with them.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• thanks i will tell her but they had a AD on her account if she paid the past due that she could buy the iphone for $49.99. but i told her that i didnt know all about that and it was probably something else.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I would want to make sure that it wasn't a refurb phone for that price or a 3rd gen instead of the 4th gen. I think regardless though for that price it would mean that she would have to sign up for a a contract. Tell her to keep in mind she will also have to pay a min of an extra $15 a month with an iphone. You have to have a data plan.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• The $49 is for the 3rd Generation 8GB iPhone at ATT.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:37 PM on Feb. 13, 2011